Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My results


First of all, welcome to my blog. Like you I was searching many ways to make some money from gambling, tried many systems but no results, so one day I started my own exploiting correct score market from BETFAIR.So my system is simple, in the correct score market I lay 0-0 or in the total goals market I back 1 goal or more.I started to follow my system from 16.10.2010 to 08.11.2010 with some impressive results , from 98 games just 2 ended 0-0 ! My goal is to maintain this high strike rate to make some nice profit.So if there is anyone out there who practice this type of betting I`d like to hear from you to share opinions, work together, make some extra cash.

1 comment :

  1. Hi - don't know if your blog is still current by I am going to back 1 goal + in the total goals market. Do you have a minimum liquidity requirement and are certain games more certain than others?

    ReplyDelete